Welcome to the Revolution

Hi there, welcome to my blog - La Revolution Deux. It's an odd name - but I like it! Here you will find all the info on my various DIY Guitar effects builds, amplifiers and guitars. Everything from a humble Ibanez tubescreamer to the holiest KLON Overdrive.

You may also find a few effects builds that I am looking to move on - usually in exchange for other effects/gear/cash. You can always check my ebay account to see what I've got up for grabs.

Have fun, enjoy the blog - Fred Briggs :-)

CONTACT ME



Feel free to get in contact with me about anything you see on this blog or with any general questions about guitars, amplifiers and effects, I'll be happy to answer! Just click the button above to email me directly or alternately my email address is fredbriggs2007 [at] googlemail [dot] com

Search This Blog

Saturday 14 January 2012

Bearfoot FX - Model H


The Bearfoot/BJF Model H is supposed to do that "Hi-Watt" tone but without requiring 200 valve driven watts and 100 12" speakers to get there.. Hmmmm, well it does sound pretty nice. Here's a quick demo to enlighten you:


Well the schematic has been drawn up by WhiteKeyHole over at freestompboxes.org and here it is for viewing:


As you can see the structure is almost identical to a Mad Professor (also designed by BJF) Blueberry. Or a hotrodded Honeybee. If you wanna build yourself one pick up some vero board; here's a layout:


1 comment:

  1. Could I use 180k or 220k resistors instead of the 200k resistors?

    If so, which value would work better?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome on Revolution Deux. However, please do not spam links to unrelated sites - these comments will be removed! Thanks - Briggs.